3rd Kit Release Date - Confirmed

Ghost fecking green?
29b0kzb.jpg

Since it's primarily for the Champions League, at least we won't have to put up with it for long..

Joking!... ish...

Since it's primarily for the Champions League, at least we won't have to put up with it for long..

Joking!... ish...

Well, it's not just for CL ...

For the past few seasons they have been calling the third kit as Cup Away Kit ... and used it in FA Cup and League Cup away games as well ... and even in PL away games a couple of times ... Up till now they have been launching it with the first Champions League away game but this time before we get to the CL away game, we are playing away in CapitalOne Cup ... I suspect we'd be wearing it at Sunderland first next week, so the launch is just before the weekend game so they can perhaps sell a few at the shop when everyone comes for the West Ham game ...

It's a little silly though as we haven't even played in second kit (Away) this season yet the third one (Cup Away) is coming out ...

How many years that we see four kits? Home, Away, Cup Home, Cup Away ... my guess is it'll happen within the next five years!

Well, it's not just for CL ...

For the past few seasons they have been calling the third kit as Cup Away Kit ... and used it in FA Cup and League Cup away games as well ... and even in PL away games a couple of times ... Up till now they have been launching it with the first Champions League away game but this time before we get to the CL away game, we are playing away in CapitalOne Cup ... I suspect we'd be wearing it at Sunderland first next week, so the launch is just before the weekend game so they can perhaps sell a few at the shop when everyone comes for the West Ham game ...

It's a little silly though as we haven't even played in second kit (Away) this season yet the third one (Cup Away) is coming out ...

How many years that we see four kits? Home, Away, Cup Home, Cup Away ... my guess is it'll happen within the next five years!
Who said it was just for the Champions League?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.