4 minutes of added time

Hamann Pineapple said:
Lucky Toma said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I agree with you but, just out of interest, do you know why he kicked out at Jones ? I know why and I know why it has received not one word of coverage in the press.

If its too contentious to reply here any chance of a PM on this HP?

No nothing like that. No mystery really. Jones elbows Tevez full in the face which is why he kicked out. I asked Mark if he knew this as , being a West Ham he might not have watched the game as closely as us. Every replay shown since conveniently edits out the elbow and only show Tevez kicking out nor has one word appeared in any paper about it, only about Tevez. No agenda though. If you've got the match taped (why would you) watch it again I can assure you it happened.

Is there a gif of this knocking about HM?

As far as I remember, whilst Jones did try and block Tevez from getting to the ball, I don't remember his elbow connecting with Tevez' jaw.

the added time is an excuse

we gave away a silly free kick in a dangerous area and the wall didn't do its job

learn from it and move on

sjk2008 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Lucky Toma said:
If its too contentious to reply here any chance of a PM on this HP?

No nothing like that. No mystery really. Jones elbows Tevez full in the face which is why he kicked out. I asked Mark if he knew this as , being a West Ham he might not have watched the game as closely as us. Every replay shown since conveniently edits out the elbow and only show Tevez kicking out nor has one word appeared in any paper about it, only about Tevez. No agenda though. If you've got the match taped (why would you) watch it again I can assure you it happened.

As far as I remember, whilst Jones did try and block Tevez from getting to the ball, I don't remember his elbow connecting with Tevez' jaw.
This definitely did happen.

Jordie said:
sjk2008 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

This definitely did happen.

There must be a gif knocking about somewhere.

jimharri said:
Markt85 said:
The cookie monster said:
Any idea why they had the third goal chalked off which would of made it 3-0?

Or how Tevez didnt get sent off ?
Or the penalty shout for the tackle on Evra in the second half? I've seen softer ones given against us (and even for us!).
I reckon he was still shellshocked after watching Smalling trying to take the lace out of the ball.

MSP said:
Atkinson had pretty awful game but to be honest the biggest mistakes were the ones that went on our side. They could easily go to 4:0 at some other day and other ref.

Atkinson is not the one we should blame for defeat nor should we use "4 minutes takes your chance to properly win a match" like Ferguson did it after Spurs defeat.

]We lost a match due to our mistakes, we don't have right to blame ref here, as much as I am in agenda camp.

Totally agree with this. Good post

The Fail are suggesting that it was Clattenberg urging Atkinson to blow for full time that wound Barry up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.