4 Players for £200 Mill

Re: 4 Players for £200 Mill

Didn't someone else post something a few weeks back saying Summerbee had told said we were signing some major names.

We are going to have to spend 200 million on Emile Heskey to join us in current situation. Never mind any footballer.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
We are going to have to spend 200 million on Emile Heskey to join us in current situation. Never mind any footballer.

I really will shit my pants in dispair if we sign Hesk-arse.

Id rather run around outside 'the shed' on matchday (normally Sunday for the rags) sporting nothing but a mankini than seeing him at City.

MS has been saying this for weeks to anyone who will listen. It seems to be a strangely public platform upon which to risk your reputation if that rumour didn't have a semblance of truth to it. Or that may just be my lawyer's mind, when football clubs have little connection to reality.

I have posted previously on Mr Summerbee and his claims, here is a reminder...

"....Mr Summerbee is not the most reliable source on the planet. Let me explain;

I met Mr Summerbee October 07 at Ricky Hattons charity do (at the swamp) before the Hitman set of to Vegas to get beaten up by Mayweather Jr.

Mr Summerbee told me that two players would be at City in the January 08 window. Riquelme and Benny Macarthy.

So my advice to anybody out there is, when (insert name of player) is on the pitch in front of you wearing the sky blue, you can believe it then, and not until"

Kris_Musampa said:
I have posted previously on Mr Summerbee and his claims, here is a reminder...

"....Mr Summerbee is not the most reliable source on the planet. Let me explain;

I met Mr Summerbee October 07 at Ricky Hattons charity do (at the swamp) before the Hitman set of to Vegas to get beaten up by Mayweather Jr.

Mr Summerbee told me that two players would be at City in the January 08 window. Riquelme and Benny Macarthy.

So my advice to anybody out there is, when (insert name of player) is on the pitch in front of you wearing the sky blue, you can believe it then, and not until"

I would not question your word in any way. I only say that these comments seemed to have been said to many people and that is a really strange thing to make up unless, of course, he is a double agent. Is that what you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.