blueju

42 Years of fucking age and the only two times ive seen us win a trophy was the FA youth cup and the play off final. It only just sank in after weeks of worrying how much the red bastards would beat us by that we are in the final of the FA cup!!! cant believe it, saw the pics of my mates on the coach and in London and its bitter sweet but fucking hell the way we beat those cunts makes up fro it...even the rag mrs just opened one eye when i went for a piss and congratulated us....come on you blue bastardss

blueju said:
42 Years of fucking age and the only two times ive seen us win a trophy was the FA youth cup and the play off final. It only just sank in after weeks of worrying how much the red bastards would beat us by that we are in the final of the FA cup!!! cant believe it, saw the pics of my mates on the coach and in London and its bitter sweet but fucking hell the way we beat those cunts makes up fro it...even the rag mrs just opened one eye when i went for a piss and congratulated us....come on you blue bastardss
Agree

39 and away in Florida. Can't wait till final. Wasn't confident. Happy but p*ssed off was not there to rub their faces in it. BLUE ARMY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.