47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, Foden will be our new Cancelo as a "False LB" :D

Grealish will finally get decent overlapping left footed player on the left wing and it may make team more solid.

But.. there is one big BUT..

Why Phil has to adapt.. Last year he had to play False9 mostly, due to reason that club bought Jack. If we consider how good Phil was in 20 / 21 as a LW, he should have stayed there and continued..

This year now, there is a big chance he will play LB.. Of course learning process will make him stronger and more positions he learns, better will become, but it's interesting how Phil reacts to such kind of changes around him..

Will get pellets for this but don’t think he has kicked on anywhere near where we thought he would: by now he should be dominating games like silva did. The lad is far from the brightest and best behaved either and I think he is real danger of going right off the rails. In my opinion giving him a 5/6 year contact was a mistake. Done virtually nothing for nearly 3 months. Pep clearly not impressed. Hope I am wrong.

Will get pellets for this but don’t think he has kicked on anywhere near where we thought he would: by now he should be dominating games like silva did. The lad is far from the brightest and best behaved either and I think he is real danger of going right off the rails. In my opinion giving him a 5/6 year contact was a mistake. Done virtually nothing for nearly 3 months. Pep clearly not impressed. Hope I am wrong.

Partying too much?

I know he was an utter arsehole to a friend of my neice in a shop. I won't say what happened as there are some on here that get ultra defensive over some City players.

Hope he drops the hangers on and distances himself from some of his extended family and gets his act together.

some valid points but i think he`s one of the smartest in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.