47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

The middleman. Don’t play him out wide anymore pep. The lad is a level above anything bar KDB.
There's going to be some uncomfortable decisions for Pep to make when KDB does get back...

I fear it's likely he will get shifted back out wide, but is Phil okay with that at this point in his career? He made it clear in his post-match interview that he wants to keep playing centrally.

Reminded everyone how good he is tonight when he plays with the right mindset and attacks with the ball. Unplayable at times.

In the first half he was looking for an easy backward pass far too often, and it’s frustrating to watch, particularly given how good he is on the turn. Easy to say but he needs to take the handbrake off a bit and trust his ability.

There's going to be some uncomfortable decisions for Pep to make when KDB does get back...

I fear it's likely he will get shifted back out wide, but is Phil okay with that at this point in his career? He made it clear in his post-match interview that he wants to keep playing centrally.

When KDB gets back, he will play "Gundo" position..

Maybe Pep will play Bernardo there and Phil as a RW, but he will be a regular starter anyway...

I think the moment KDB returns and Phil will be used for that "Gundo" role, we will start to fly again..

Gundo position is the classic N10 in this system, you have more freedom and space than any other players. He will score a lot, mark my words

The middleman. Don’t play him out wide anymore pep. The lad is a level above anything bar KDB.

He is really coming of age this year. Less and less games pass him by, more and more he's seizing them by the scruff of the neck.

Post match interview he seemed very mature. He's already excellent and has done it all, but seems to be on the cusp of his prime. So exciting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.