47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

I am always slightly critical of Phil's performances. I am starting to wonder, just how good can he become? You think of the likes of Aguero and Silva that we signed about 23 years old.... I think the next 2 years are going to make or break his career.

I am always slightly critical of Phil's performances. I am starting to wonder, just how good can he become? You think of the likes of Aguero and Silva that we signed about 23 years old.... I think the next 2 years are going to make or break his career.
What do you mean by make or break? He's way ahead of where Silva and Aguero were at the same age.

What on earth is this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.