47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

He's got to be one of the favourites for PFA POTY and PL POTY

I think he might actually win POTY you know. The momentum is behind him. Being English absolutely helps, he's pretty well liked amongst his peers seemingly, and the quality of his goals means you could run a one man goal of the season contest with him. Add to all that to the narrative about him propping a treble winning side up this season without KDB and it looks strong.

Indeed

There's barely anything Bellingham can do on the pitch better than Foden. Maybe head the ball? And thats just because Phil is a shortarse

Bellingham is a good player but the PR machine can't help you on the pitch to be the superstar talent he's billed as. As they say in boxing - "your fans can't fight for you"
I wish Phil was as strong as Bellingham.

I think he might actually win POTY you know. The momentum is behind him. Being English absolutely helps, he's pretty well liked amongst his peers seemingly, and the quality of his goals means you could run a one man goal of the season contest with him. Add to all that to the narrative about him propping a treble winning side up this season without KDB and it looks strong.
Saka’s diving isn’t going to help him either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.