5 signings you would like City to get

Re: 5 signings u would like city to get

2parablue said:
SHOOTER 83 and DUCADO........ who are u to tell people not to post what and what not to post????
Whether or not i think this is a good topic to post or not, its up to the person that wants to post the topic.
As long as its in the correct forum who cares????.... Or is somebody sat beside you forcing you to read it???
For gods sake man get a grip!!!

Ok I'll make a thread on 5 signing's, thats sound is it aslong it's me posting it?

You get a grip, Ric has put a notice up for things like this and overloading the forum with shit, there is already a thread on it.

And for the record my 5 would be..

1. Kaka
2.Villa
3. Diarra
4. Buffon
5. Bridge

Well let Ric deal with things and pull your tongue out of his ass.

It wasn,t a nasty topic the person posted, get hughes out or anything else negative for that matter.

I bet you have had a right moan about all the transfer stuff people are posting but it hasnt stopped you from reading it every 2 mins! lol

2parablue said:
Well let Ric deal with things and pull your tongue out of his ass.

It wasn,t a nasty topic the person posted, get hughes out or anything else negative for that matter.

I bet you have had a right moan about all the transfer stuff people are posting but it hasnt stopped you from reading it every 2 mins! lol

He has delt with it on the 'important please read. Are you stupid?

a lot of hard work goes into maintaining this site. that means someone's time. it's also true that the bandwidth used costs money. that means that posting duplicate topics costs the admins time and money, which is why it's regarded as bad form. the guy in charge registered his displeasure with topics exactly like this one recently, and made changes to the site format in order to deal with the problem, which is why you are getting short shrift from every one else. no offence meant, just hoping to bring you up to speed.

bizzbo said:
a lot of hard work goes into maintaining this site. that means someone's time. it's also true that the bandwidth used costs money. that means that posting duplicate topics costs the admins time and money, which is why it's regarded as bad form. the guy in charge registered his displeasure with topics exactly like this one recently, and made changes to the site format in order to deal with the problem, which is why you are getting short shrift from every one else. no offence meant, just hoping to bring you up to speed.

Read and learn 2para.

yeah 2para
all he did was point out the thread has been repeated which is fucking annoying as know one wants identical threads its a pain in the arse
stop whining like a woman and get on with it

1. Kit Symons
2. Alan Kernaghan
3. Jamie Pollock
4. Richard Edghill
5. Gomez

OK... In that case let Ric deal with via an email or PM not all the little wannabes.

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians comes to mind.

The reason why lots of people just read on here and not post, as they are afraid of shite from your type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.