5 trophies in our lifetime.

dippers already banging on about how they won 5 trophies in a calendar year:

League Cup, FA Cup, UEFA Cup, Community Shield and the UEFA Super Cup (2001).

I applaud their achievement but, I'm sure that doesn't trump our 5 trophy haul:

Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and World Club Cup.
Idiots no league title any only in the UEFA Cup as not good enough to be in Champions League and including the Communion Shield !!! Pathetic

From the bbc
Success meant City emulated Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea in lifting the Club World Cup, but became the first English side to win five trophies in a calendar year.

Give it a fucking rest. Celebrate what we’ve done and stop being such a delicate fanny.

I started going to every home game in 1967 age 5; we had a good team then. My Aunties and Uncles used to take me, usually accompanied by my Grandad. I grew up and went home and away with both my younger brothers; we had a bad team then......for many years. Then I started taking my two sons from the age of 5; we transitioned from being bad to good. The takeover happened and they grew up going home and away and they are now in their late 20's. It has culminated in them attending every 61 games last season, plus them going to Istanbul, Athens and now Jeddah.

Can you imagine my pride when I saw them together on TV tonight? They've seen us win the lot! I hope my many relatives and friends were watching from the Blue Stand tonight in the Sky. I feel I can now die a happy, proud man and when I eventually join my relatives and friends in that Blue Stand in the Sky it will be "job done". As Pep said, it feels like we've "joined the circle". How lucky am I? Thank you to you all....you've all played your part. What memories eh....thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.