5 years.. stuck on my mind.

First time back on here since I posted in August 2016. Have I missed anything?! Been busy.
It’s been rough, we’ve had this Catalonian lad as manager and he won us the title 3 years running without drawing or losing a game. Unfortunately we were relegated to league two so Pep could prove he could do it with a poor team. The Sheiks have gone and started their own team in Abu Dhabi. Kiddo is now director of football with Siberseki and Jon Macken our dynamic duo as management team. The forward with Franny part 2 campaign was successful and he is now our owner again. He’s promised us that we’ve got plenty of money to go for a promotion charge this year and we’re linked with re-sighing Ishmael Miller. Franny’s toilet roll business has boomed during the pandemic after huge sales. He’s now become the richest man on the planet. It looks like we could win the did not disguise equity funding cup in a few years time. Thankfully the rags have disbanded and there’s now a shootout between Stratford Paddock, Moston Rag socks and Salford United to be the best team in Salford.

First time back on here since I posted in August 2016. Have I missed anything?! Been busy.
Not much. A few million people got poorly all with the same thing within 12 months. A man that looks like a frog convinced 50% of the country that anyone with a foreign name is evil. An orange man who was evil was President. A scruffy oaf became PM. All the pubs closed. City became the best team in the land and all the world.

Oh, quick edit - Virgil Van Dyke got killed playing against Everton

Not much. A few million people got poorly all with the same thing within 12 months. A man that looks like a frog convinced 50% of the country that anyone with a foreign name is evil. An orange man who was evil was President. A scruffy oaf became PM. All the pubs closed. City became the best team in the land and all the world.

Oh, quick edit - Virgil Van Dyke got killed playing against Everton
Zzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.