6 home grown

Monkey Boy Blue said:
Iheanacho can't count as home grown, surely?

Rather just leave a spot open for him. He'll count once he's 21, but won't need any registration until anyway.

Lancet Fluke said:
VOOMER said:
I'm With Stupid said:
I really like Ramsey, but it depends on the system we'd like to play. I think he'd play a similar role to Pogba, whereas Wilshire is a different sort of player, who could be the more disciplined one. But yeah, Wilshire's injury problems make him a no-go for me. We can't rely on a player who's only played more than 25 league games in a season once in his career. Ramsey would be a great home grown option, but I think he'd cost a fortune.

Cesc was the same, in the end he refused to be treated by the gooners medical staff and went private. Went back to Barcelona, nor real problems, went to the chavs, no real problems. RVP was the same then a season unhindered at the rags. The problem is the gooners medical set up, rank poor.

Their medical set up may be poor but van persie is a bad example.

They won't let Ramsey go. Not at this point anyway. Maybe in a year or two after another shitty arsed, non event, gutless, pretend, Arsenal title challenge, he'll start to get itchy feet & push it.

trippier is being linked with spurs, southampton and everton. he's clearly good enough, he's one of the highest creators in the league, he's be a great resigning

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
trippier is being linked with spurs, southampton and everton. he's clearly good enough

Somewhat of a contradiction.

Even though the romantic in me would love to see Trippier return,and make the right back slot his own,it wont happen as he simply isn't good enough defensively - he is very similar to kolarov in attributes and ability,yet has the disadvantage of being a fair bit smaller physically.

FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
trippier is being linked with spurs, southampton and everton. he's clearly good enough

Somewhat of a contradiction.

Even though the romantic in me would love to see Trippier return,and make the right back slot his own,it wont happen as he simply isn't good enough defensively - he is very similar to kolarov in attributes and ability,yet has the disadvantage of being a fair bit smaller physically.

i think he's been alright defensively for burnley this year,in a pretty poor team. Id say he's better than kolarov at defending. it doesn't matter how big your are if you can read the game right

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
it doesn't matter how big your are if you can read the game right

It certainly matters when you're attempting to defend headers against giant attackers.

FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

It certainly matters when you're attempting to defend headers against giant attackers.

if that was the case then why are so many of the best left backs not that big ? its not as if even zaba is big,

just looked he's 5ft 10 not really that small, zaba is actually the same height.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

if that was the case then why are so many of the best left backs not that big ? its not as if even zaba is big,

just looked he's 5ft 10 not really that small, zaba is the same height. This is from wiki btw

Trippier often gets beaten in the air,his 'relatively' short height will not help.

Ultimately,he isn't a good defender,my original point.

FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:

just looked he's 5ft 10 not really that small, zaba is the same height. This is from wiki btw

Trippier often gets beaten in the air,his 'relatively' short height will not help.

Ultimately,he isn't a good defender,my original point.

he's the same height as zaba, we have to just disagree on this then mate i think he's a class player and is on gonna end up being one of the best right backs in the league, he's already one of the best goal / chances created in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.