6 years ago

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Blueknows, 22 Oct 2017.

1. davymcfc

davymcfc

Brilliant day. Our record up until this point is very similar to that year and we are 5 points clear at the top.

2. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

3. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    Milner's been an utter cnut since leaving us and that conversation has been done to death though so we'll leave it there

4. kippaxwarrior

kippaxwarrior

Here you go..... :-)
    [​IMG]

5. Mike N

Mike N

Agree with the comments about Micah and Miller, they were superb. It really should have been 10!

6. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
  7. manimanc

manimanc

There's something magical that gives me butterflies seeing the ball hit the net at the swamp and the fans behind the goal standing still because you know every one of them will be feeling absolutely gutted.

8. lancs blue

lancs blue

Unlike recent derbies at the swamp where it's been much more volatile, there wasn't a word out of the rags that were left as we came out of the ground and headed to the coach park - there was nothing they could say, they'd just been comprehensively fucked in their own backyard.

9. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

A great day that I will never forget, vowed that day that I will never set foot inside the swamp ever again - just can't ever be topped.

10. chaddblue

chaddblue

Un
    Until the day one season we win the league there.... or if we've already won the league and the khunts have to give us a guard of honour.. before we go and dry bum them 7-0, in the process relegating them