6th jan home advice

S.W.P

alright guys i need two tickets for the derby game at home the loyalty points have dropped to 60 but i only have 20 points on my card, will this number drop again so i can get the tickets or is it staying at 60.
im coming over from jersey so i need to book hotels flights etc and dont want do do this if i cant get these tickets.
cheers
happy new year all

S.W.P said:
alright guys i need two tickets for the derby game at home the loyalty points have dropped to 60 but i only have 20 points on my card, will this number drop again so i can get the tickets or is it staying at 60.
im coming over from jersey so i need to book hotels flights etc and dont want do do this if i cant get these tickets.
cheers
happy new year all
Happy new year to you mate. Think it depends on sales over the weekend.What i can tell you is according to a seat counter on the forum, there are just over 2000 left.Good luck pal.

season ticket for sale £250 rest of home games plus v utd semi final. south stand level 2 217. pm if interested. thanx

S.W.P said:
cheers
happy new year all

They are now on sale to anyone with 10 points or more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.