7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we quickly run to the market and get an LB who is no better than Gomez, then dont do it.

Not read all the pages but if this seasons form is anything to go by, there's not a cat in hells chance Bayern will sign him. They've got a whole 4 months to realise what a nightmare he's having. He'll be back in the summer.

Never saw this coming. This won’t be popular but I’d bid for Shaw from the rag scum. Had a decent season, can pass and move and creates chances. In our system he’ll do very well. Should get him for nothing as his contract has run down.
b8c0501c31a61db2396024adf05a3fc2.gif

I think we've just made a bit of a pig's ear of everything this year, signing haaland should have lead to a peak but instead everything's cracked around him, bit of a shame really.

Hopefully sorted by next season.
2nd in PL , 5th round FAC & knockout stages UCL Probably dipped out of League Cup due to fixture congestion

Never saw this coming. This won’t be popular but I’d bid for Shaw from the rag scum. Had a decent season, can pass and move and creates chances. In our system he’ll do very well. Should get him for nothing as his contract has run down.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.