7 year old boy and his mum shot in their house in Salford!

Won't be long till everyone owns a gun now, people live in fear inside their own homes is just not right.

Things I've seen on that crime watch have made me physically sick to the point of hearing about a poor innocent 7 year old boy being shot doesn't surprise me anymore as it should do.

I actually fear for my family and have on occasion thought of buying my old man a weapon to defend himself as he's hitting 70 and one on one doesn't stand a chance if someone were to break in.

Absolute vermin, whoever has done this. Kids should not be targeted under any circumstances. Hope the twats that did it get murdered.

Won't be long till everyone owns a gun now, people live in fear inside their own homes is just not right.

Things I've seen on that crime watch have made me physically sick to the point of hearing about a poor innocent 7 year old boy being shot doesn't surprise me anymore as it should do.

I actually fear for my family and have on occasion thought of buying my old man a weapon to defend himself as he's hitting 70 and one on one doesn't stand a chance if someone were to break in.

I love the smell of hyperbole in the morning.

Tories tough on crime, TUT ! What a good idea, strangulate the police force rendering them useless, engineering public opinion for the right of self defence. Gun shops popping up everywhere, nice little earner, another win,win for our immoral leaders !

Guns are not much of a problem in Manchester.

Nearly all incidents involve disputes between low life types.

For example, that Mr Big was targeted by his enemies. His neighbours were never going to get shot.

London is by far the worst UK place for gun crime and even the Guardian can't stop telling us what a vibrant, wonderful, diverse city it is.

What a load of shit - I haven't even got a back door key for my new house. Let alone a gun. If you are not feral and get involved with these Salford Scum you are fine.

The thing with Crimewatch is that it is a distortion of the picture. It shows the worst crimes from 43 police force areas, and by the nature of it they wont show appeals about routine or more minor offences. So all you see is week after week of serious unsolved crime. If you base your opinion on that, youre naive, it isnt like that. It is disturbing to see old people targeted in their homes but I think what you are basing your view on is those robberies they show where elderly people are targeted for valuables, cash, something significant that robbers think is in the house. Everyday house burglars creep in an out, and having a gun in the house in case of that is not proportionate to that. America this is not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.