7th tomorrow

pissedagain said:
why fucking disguise the fact that at times we have struggled

God you are a miserable so and so. Yes we have played alot of games 48 hrs after a Uefa night, can you imagine the moaning fergie would have done after that.

Keep the faith.

Can we finish 7th overall?
Something seems to have clicked with the players since Hamburg at home... + these are the games the others around us have..
City (points now 44 GD + 8) May 2 Blackburn (H) May 10 Rags (A) May 16 Spurs (A) May 24 Bolton (H)

Spurs (points now 44 GD 0 ) - May 2 WBA (H) May 9 Everton (A) May 16 City (H) May 24 Liverpool (A)

West Ham (points now 45 GD 0 ) - May 2 Stoke (A) May 9 Liverpool (H) May 16 Everton (A) May 24 Boro (H)

Wigan (points now 41 GD -7) May 2 Bolton (H) May 9 WBA (A) May 13 Rags (H) May 16 Stoke (A) May 24 Portsmouth (H)

Fulham (points now 47 GD + 6) May 2 Chelsea (A) May 9 Villa (H) May 16 Newcastle (A) May 24 Everton (H)

We could do it you know but I'm affraid Fulham may get their own back on us for last year.

pissedagain said:
why fucking disguise the fact that at times we have struggled

ive seen you comment now in 2 topics and all your comments seem to lead to only putting citys performances down and not haveing any belief what so ever in the team that you support.

how very strange!

Its not pessimism, its realism. Whilst we should beat Blackburn and we could be 7th knowing City we'll get turned over and end up 10th, its what comes with supporting City. I'll still go thinking we'll win comfortably but my mind is open, after 20 years it has to be.

Its not pessimism, its realism. Whilst we should beat Blackburn and we could be 7th knowing City we'll get turned over and end up 10th, its what comes with supporting City. I'll still go thinking we'll win comfortably but my mind is open, after 20 years it has to be.

bodak said:

thoughts like this from fans wheather a supporter like us for over 20 years or 20 days need to change.

I hate these posts :) Every time someone posts that "we'll be Nth place tomorrow" City go out and prove you wrong. Please, by all means, be happy when we get there, but let's be quietly optimistic! Shh, City will hear you!

Realistic chances we have to get 9 from 12 from our remaining games to stand any chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.