8 from 48

Mike D said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I've never previously been one of the Hughes Out brigade, but can someone please tell me how on God's green earth can our owners seriously be 'satisfied' with 8 points from 48 possible away points and a season tally of won 11, drawn 5, LOST 15 from a £130million investment. Now, I'm not saying we should be in the top 4 for that but I'm afraid those stats are simply shocking.

Played 56 won 19 lost 20 drawn 7 is our record under MH in all competitions and with that I will say no more the figures speak fro themselves

Please god, let this be a promise.

No more drivel from the queen of drama.

Mike D said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I've never previously been one of the Hughes Out brigade, but can someone please tell me how on God's green earth can our owners seriously be 'satisfied' with 8 points from 48 possible away points and a season tally of won 11, drawn 5, LOST 15 from a £130million investment. Now, I'm not saying we should be in the top 4 for that but I'm afraid those stats are simply shocking.

Played 56 won 19 lost 20 drawn 7 is our record under MH in all competitions and with that I will say no more the figures speak for themselves regardless of which camp you are in.

don't you mean 46 ?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
No, no, apparantly "there are signs of progress".

It hasn't translated into anything like decent results or decent performances and we have a hugely talented squad that has underperformed all season.

But, apparantly "there are signs of progress".

Be a bit more open minded.

We have better players than most of the league, yet we have been poor all season. Nothing to do with the manager that, he's not there to affect that, he's there to.... er....... er....
Weird, isn't it? Everyone's got the same points as last season too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.