8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

He's a footballer. He's not a bad one. Hes 100% not a good one. Rodri is not super human...it was either him, nunes or phillips. Fuck me vanchi, i'd play you ahead of the other 2.
i don’t track back :D

and you’re back to the transfer window. weren’t city’s main midfield targets 1very young jude, 2 rice, 3 paqueta, all failed for various reasons, then nunes was bought who plays less than kova.
kova was never gonna be the new gundo, if i know it, surely the city transfer people knew it, they didn’t buy him and stop trying to buy THE midfielder.

Any manager who chooses Mateo for penalty kicks deserves to lose. The guy is terrible at it and overall in any kind of shooting or trying to get the ball inside the goal. Don't understand Pep's logic behind choosing him.

Telling this as Croatian.

Any manager who chooses Mateo for penalty kicks deserves to lose. The guy is terrible at it and overall in any kind of shooting or trying to get the ball inside the goal. Don't understand Pep's logic behind choosing him.

Telling this as Croatian.

I can only assume they'd been taking them in training and he's done well.

Either that or not enough other players fancied it and he volunteered. If that's the case then fair play to him, at least he had the bollocks to try.

Incredible performance. He's the reason we looked fluid from back to front tonight above anybody else.

he was always on either for a pass through the lines or he dropped, received the ball and made the pass himself or carried it through. He has Gundo levels of footballing intelligence just not the goals.

I've repeatedly said this for most of the season now, we are a much, much better team when Rodri has Kovacic alongside him. Has to start every remaining game, him being the fall guy so pep can shoehorn one extra attacker in hasn't worked, time to ditch it and let kovacic take us to another title.

Incredible performance. He's the reason we looked fluid from back to front tonight above anybody else.

he was always on either for a pass through the lines or he dropped, received the ball and made the pass himself or carried it through. He has Gundo levels of footballing intelligence just not the goals.

I've repeatedly said this for most of the season now, we are a much, much better team when Rodri has Kovacic alongside him. Has to start every remaining game, him being the fall guy so pep can shoehorn one extra attacker in hasn't worked, time to ditch it and let kovacic take us to another title.

We are 30 games unbeaten so hard to claim Pep’s approach hasn’t worked.

Kova was excellent tonight and I would start him at Forest.

We are 30 games unbeaten so hard to claim Pep’s approach hasn’t worked.

Kova was excellent tonight and I would start him at Forest.
We've looked ropey in every game where he's gone with 4 attackers behind haaland and left Rodri alone.

We haven't won a single big game all season when doing it, I don't think it's an unfair claim.

Shame we are struggling so badly then.

Pep picks teams for certain games, it's rare he gets it wrong.
When did I say we were struggling badly? That's a quite mental leap to take.

Almost all of our best performances this season has seen kovacic involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.