9/11

its hard for us and we were watching it on the TV. Think of the people who were there and saw it happening just metres away from them, scars them for the rest of their life. Truely sickening and just how much their lives have been affected by this.

MCFC BOB said:
bluestevei said:
just got back from work at 2-10 and saw it on tv, and just watched it now on channel4. what a sick world we live in now
We've always lived in a sick world. The sick people now have weapons at their disposal so they can spread their sick behaviour.
aye for the benefit of Governments and "others" making fukn millions

XxRachXx said:
Makes you value life doesn't it !! Them brave firemen , police , ambulance and normal people that did all they could to save people's lives !!! All hero's !!!!
so true Rach.
i've got a mate of a mate,if you know what i mean,who's also a taxi driver.
his legs are basically fukd.
drives an automatic,got to get his wife to fill it up for him before he goes out to work,got to get someone to put a bookies line for him.
if he wants a chippy or Chinese whatever,while he's working,he has the phone nos.,pre arranged they'll bring it out to his car.
he always gives them an extra couple of quid mind you.
i can get in and out of my motor,do what i like,not him.
i'm the lucky bastard.
people dont value life.

Was fitting some tracking equipment to the vehicles of council workers in Preston.
My wife rang, said a plane had crashed I said "someones goin to be in deep shit for the radar being all f*cked up". Just then she screamed as the second plane crashed into the other tower on live TV.

I saw it for myself about 6pm on TV. My chin hit the floor - all of it, the crashes, the collapse, the people running for their lives, people jumping out of buildings and just imagining what it was like for those in the buildings and on the planes.

My son was only six months at the time. He didn't have a clue obviously but I couldn't help but think should we have brought him into this f*cked up world?

The Fixer said:
davymcfc said:
just watching a documentary about it. brings all the memories back. i was 13 and it really shit me up. does everybody remember where they were when they heard? were any american blues in the city at that time?

I was in lancaster working for the accident group at the time, their was a tv shop on the high st with lots of tv's in the window showing the towers burning with breaking news AMERCIA IS BEING ATTACKED.

Uncanny .........

i too was in Lancaster that day watching it with a crowd through a tv shop window!

mammutly said:
I was giving a lecture to midwives and health visitors on neonatal syncope.

I was pissed off at the time that it was interrupted because stuff was happening in America. But the group was too distracted to continue.

The bigger tragedy of 9/11 was the so called 'war on terror' that followed -instigated by George Bush, who to my mind is on a par with Hitler for the extent of worldwide death and suffering he has caused.

Are you for real? The war on terror started after 9/11 Please google previous Al queda attrtocities as i wont DYOR.
As for on par with Hitler, i dont see any comparrison. Think deep and hard what Hitler did before responding.

Daves boy Saul said:
mammutly said:
I was giving a lecture to midwives and health visitors on neonatal syncope.

I was pissed off at the time that it was interrupted because stuff was happening in America. But the group was too distracted to continue.

The bigger tragedy of 9/11 was the so called 'war on terror' that followed -instigated by George Bush, who to my mind is on a par with Hitler for the extent of worldwide death and suffering he has caused.

Are you for real? The war on terror started after 9/11 Please google previous Al queda attrtocities as i wont DYOR.
As for on par with Hitler, i dont see any comparrison. Think deep and hard what Hitler did before responding.

Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.