9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Looked like the Haaland of last season. Looks fit and sharp again. Can’t believe people was so quick to write him off.
He looked great against an open team, Wolves all credit to the came to play, Fulham will be a low block I would assume, they know if they go at us we rip them a new one. Let’s hope he can replicate it again possibly drawing their defenders around to allow Phil and Kev to smash a few in.

He looked great against an open team, Wolves all credit to the came to play, Fulham will be a low block I would assume, they know if they go at us we rip them a new one. Let’s hope he can replicate it again possibly drawing their defenders around to allow Phil and Kev to smash a few in.
Not so sure about Silva playing a low block, last home game of the season for Fulham and I don't recall him adopting a defensive approach when we played them at home earlier in the season.

Last edited:
is it haaland was carrying something or is it the new fluid attacking line? He looks a different player. I think we were just too static and became really stale possession wise. Now we have foden kev and bernardo buzzing about and rodri further forward because of kovacic.

feel like peps found the formula again.

He was playing through pain. I don't know why we barely talk about it on here - usually if a player is playing through injury we at least give them a little bit of slack but he seems to be an exception.

Tbf this is quite funny from Dortmund, after PSG had mocked Haaland's mediation celebration following their 3-2 win on aggregate in the 2019/20 round-of-16:

He's going to keep improving his all round game and the players will keep improving their understanding of how to play with him. We got knocked out of the CL on penalties but ultimately we've won the lot with him in the side and we're still in a position to win the double this season so he doesn't need to do anything more if we keep winning things. It's not all on one player. We scored three away at Real. They marked him tight but left space for others. That's going to keep happening. We should be going OTT about him, he's a machine and he plays for us - fucking enjoy it!
I do enjoy it, definitely enjoyed our three goals v Real away - not many teams do that.
I enjoyed the way we played that night, fluid, great interchanging - proper City - fucking enjoy it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.