9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Still don't think he's quite at his clinical best yet. I expected him to score that chance in the first half when Bernardo slipped him through but maybe that's just because the standard he set last season has lead to an expectation that he should score from every decent opportunity he gets which is unfair. I do think he'll start scoring a lot more of those sorts of chances soon though which is a terrifying prospect for our rivals.

He's just fantastic. Even if he doesn't stay in the Premier League long enough to overtake Shearer, we''ll surely be saying "well, if Erling had stayed we all know he'd be the record holder."

yes this woman talking way too much. rather than closing off rumours that he is not looking to leave and is happy at City for years to come, she is throwing oil to the fire by comments "the moment there will be a change it will based on respect" and nonsense like that.

Not one word that came out of her mouth convinced me of an agent who is not going to be a problem for City.
I don’t think it is unreasonable to expect agent saying a player is happy at the club when he is on his second season at a new club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.