9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

I love Haaland but he's much closer to being this generations Falcao than Messi or Ronaldo. Needs to turn up in a big game at the business end of the season.

I'm more confident of Foden or Rodri scoring an important goal at this point. Unbelievable striker but he's got to start grabbing these fixtures and making them his own.

Said it on the match thread and will say it again now, love the man but he's overrated by not just us fans but all football fans in general. We talk about him like he's a potential Balon D'or winner but I just don't see it.
Incredible box player and goal scorer but if hes off it, like he has been in many games this season, we look a man short.
Will get called a rag no doubt but just calling it as i see it.
Pleased with the draw in the end, keeps us in the title race, think a loss would have crippled us.

His link up play was actually really good.. when he got on the ball.. which just isn't often enough in these types of games. Also didn't put himself about at all, scared of a tussle with Van Dijk and lad calls himself a viking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.