9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

And when we played with a false nine people like you were complaining that we weren't clinical enough and that we needed a "proper number 9" up there instead of Jesus.
And where do you get this info? Did u see anything like that of me?

Its a fact that we play with a Running red Card with him atm, we loose our fluidness. Even the easiest chances he fails them.

Haaland's brother has put him as the 3rd option on his bench in Fantasy football. Read into that what you will but I wont be surprised if he doesnt play Thursday.

Anonymous again today. We need to revert back to a player like alvarez. Haaland just doesn't give us what we need and our chance creation is suffering from it. We would have been all over chelsea with a different kind of striker up top.
Alvarez has not set any houses on fire recently. Whilst his workrate is exemplary, his finishing of late has been as poor as Erlings.

Is he fully fit or what. Wonder if he’s perhaps carrying a knock that’s just taking a little bit off his game

And where do you get this info? Did u see anything like that of me?

Its a fact that we play with a Running red Card with him atm, we loose our fluidness. Even the easiest chances he fails them.
We were better with Haaland on the pitch against Madrid than Alvarez. If you can't see that I don't know what to say.

Haaland has gravity and requires a CB to man mark him the entire match. Just because it's not reflected in the final match stats doesn't mean he's a "running red card". That's an absurd thing to say.

I'll admit he's been a subpar finisher around the goal this season but the nonsense about us being better without him needs to stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.