9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we did get Kane I think Jesus on the right would be perfect. He’s not selfish and he suits the wing so much, very direct loads of energy space to run into etc. A front 3 of Foden Kane Jesus sounds pretty good to me
Foden, Kane, Jesus (if he can continue having games like he did on Saturday) with Kev and Grealish knocking in balls behind them sounds pretty ideal to me. Not just for the attacking options but as a press as well which I have heard less about but was very strong on Saturday.

Not been on here in a few days, so I’m a bit late in saying this, but what a performance from this guy on Saturday.

Like a few on here, I’ve always wondered why he’s not been played consistently as a wide player. That’s where he played in Brazil and it suits his attributes perfectly.

Having a right footed player on the right wing was a breath of fresh air. His crossing ability is something that, until now, I hadn’t seen picked out. He’s also strong - I think we’ve been too used to seeing wide players getting pushed off the ball in recent seasons.

This guy is still something special, and if we play him consistently on the wing, I think he’ll have a breakthrough season

It's good to see that the noises about Jesus's future are more positive as of now.
He will not be going anywhere now and has now become our most important player this season and will be wrapped in cotton wool as we can’t afford an injury with him

Seems to me like Jesus and Ronaldo would have a natural synergy. Jesus can start in the middle doing the pressing and link up play he does so well, then move out wide as Ronaldo comes off his wing.

Seems to me like Jesus and Ronaldo would have a natural synergy. Jesus can start in the middle doing the pressing and link up play he does so well, then move out wide as Ronaldo comes off his wing.
Plus we know Jesus likes to get the ball into the box from the wide areas, which Ronaldo would feed off.

I'm sure he said that, that site is so full of bullshit it is unbelievable but often posted in here as fact, all they do is regurgitate any rubbish that is printed about the club.

Go on Twitter make up a rumour and wait, it will eventually appear on cityextra, they got blocked pretty sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.