90 minutes of booing Dippers

Weve got some very precious fans these days. Who gives a shite if the Liverpool fans boo or not. Get over it. If 40,000 Scandinavians, Irish, brummies, cockneys and a smattering of Scousers booing upsets you then go and follow a different sport.

Whats more concerning is the undercurrent of twattish behaviour outside the stadium by the so called Urchins. If they think picking on random fans is giving them a reputation for being tough lads then they need to think again. Im pretty sure there will be repurcussions for regular Liverpool fans visitng City in future, which is a shame. Liverpools own fans need to rein these fuckers in at home and away games.Its them who will suffer in the long run. i just hope they dont behave like that in Europe.

This match wasn't the first time that City have played Liverpool at this time of year. I remember us playing them at Maine Road in 1994 in a game which City agreed to move to the Good Friday I think. This was so that Liverpool could hold a ceremony to commemorate the 5th anniversary of Hillsborough. I was in the half-built new Kippax stand and remember the minutes silence.

Just a small observation that City have played their part in respecting Liverpool and Hillsborough long before Sunday's match.

Here's a decent report of the atmosphere by your very own Manchester news.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/707553654?-11194:5806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/707553654?-11194:5806</a>

Santiago Street . said:
FFS it gets worse

Booing someone is hostile ! Ooooooh !

What are we, children ? Life's not a fucking fairy story.

Or is this just a big wind up and I'm too obtuse to get it ? I hope so.

You really aren't reading the posts are you!? The hostility relates to certain comments about Liverpool fans setting out to create a hostile atmosphere and that hostility should play no part in football.

Booing for the whole game, not just when someone was tackled badly etc, was unnecessary and pathetic. You go to a game to support your team by singling loudly and proudly from the stands to lift them. Booing the other team for having the temerity to have possession of the ball is not supporting your team but instead showing your hate of the opposing team. Aside from that, it was also fucking annoying to listen to.

BillyMC said:
Weve got some very precious fans these days. Who gives a shite if the Liverpool fans boo or not. Get over it. If 40,000 Scandinavians, Irish, brummies, cockneys and a smattering of Scousers booing upsets you then go and follow a different sport.

Whats more concerning is the undercurrent of twattish behaviour outside the stadium by the so called Urchins. If they think picking on random fans is giving them a reputation for being tough lads then they need to think again. Im pretty sure there will be repurcussions for regular Liverpool fans visitng City in future, which is a shame. Liverpools own fans need to rein these fuckers in at home and away games.Its them who will suffer in the long run. i just hope they dont behave like that in Europe.

They've already misbehaved in Europe big time!

Their response to the verbal and physical abuse and the bricking of the coaches was ( can't blame us blame the individuals. ) it's part of the course with these guys?

Liverpool fans can boo us on the ball, anything to think it helps their team.
Brazilians did it to Spain in the confederations cup, in matchs where Brazil and Spain were not facing each other.

We need to make our home a full on seething cauldron of passion, not meaning to upset anyone, but singing blue moon is in the dull flat tone, is not inspiring.

I agree that maybe the booing was out of order, but the game has ended now and there's nothing we can do about it now so i see no reason to go on about it

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Santiago Street . said:
FFS it gets worse

Booing someone is hostile ! Ooooooh !

What are we, children ? Life's not a fucking fairy story.

Or is this just a big wind up and I'm too obtuse to get it ? I hope so.

You really aren't reading the posts are you!? The hostility relates to certain comments about Liverpool fans setting out to create a hostile atmosphere and that hostility should play no part in football.

Booing for the whole game, not just when someone was tackled badly etc, was unnecessary and pathetic. You go to a game to support your team by singling loudly and proudly from the stands to lift them. Booing the other team for having the temerity to have possession of the ball is not supporting your team but instead showing your hate of the opposing team. Aside from that, it was also fucking annoying to listen to.

I really struggle to see where your coming from, home fans dont try to make the away team Or fans feel comfortable, or stop booing because it's annoying you, we have done it to utd for years as well as other top European teams, but this is the first time I have heard away fans complain about to much noise (so to speak) maybe next time bring your Walkman.

You have a thread on your forum saying how bad the atmosphere is at the etihad and praising the atmosphere at anfield and then you have this thread which in my opinion is embarrassing moaning about opposition fans booing the away team.

It didn't bother me and i thought it actually sounded childish and pretty pathetic,we might have booed the rags on occasion but that IS because we hate the fuckers,lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.