93:20/Joe’s/Corporate

They should buy that Mercedes garage site and do something with that. That could be a huge pre game drinking/eating place and they could charge an annual fee for Parking and access to pre game drinks/food with a 2 min walk to stadium. Not sure it would pay off with only 20 odd games a season but with the new gig venue it may be a good long term bet. Maybe they already have bought it but for something else?

I think the Ardwick and a few other bars are available for Fulham in the cup for about £60/70 if you want to try one.

Last edited:
They should buy that Mercedes garage site and do something with that. That could be a huge pre game drinking/eating place and they could charge an annual fee for Parking and access to pre game drinks/food with a 2 min walk to stadium. Not sure it would pay off with only 20 odd games a season but with the new gig venue it may be a good long term bet. Maybe they already have bought it but for something else?

I think the Ardwick and a few other bars are available for Fulham in the cup for about £60/70 if you want to try one.
Pretty sure I heard that the club has bought that site?

So once the new arena is completed, there should be some new food and drink venues built on the campus to accompany it? It's not before time really. City Square is decent in itself but not everyone wants to drink their beer or eat their food outdoors in freezing cold weather.
Or listen to the absolute drivel that’s on the screens there at a million decibels neither

Or listen to the absolute drivel that’s on the screens there at a million decibels neither

On Sat in the Summerbee bar, could barely make out what was happening on stahe at City Square.

Have to say the pre-match 'entertainment' is pretty gash now that they sacked off Mike McLean.

Thanks for this thread. Good to hear the real stories.

So a question for you all; how is the Legends Lounge these days? Thinking of bringing my lad over from the States for his first visit to see God's Own and don't want to risk buying match tickets due to availability (even though I am a Cityzen and Boston Branch Member) so may try and plump for some Hospitality. It's been a few years since I was there myself so I kind of like the idea of maybe doing something like that and maybe meeting a legend or two so as to make it worthwhile for him (and maybe he will appreciate what I have been wittering on about since he was a small boy...;) ) Just wish that the King was still around as I understand that he would make an odd appearance there...:( Mind you, I would have probably shit my pantaloons if he showed up.

Now my son has seen City over here but only in pre-season tournaments. The boy needs the full Monty to really understand, although he is pretty obsessed as it is, God Bless him. I would also look into a stadium tour and all that too. There's a lot more trophies there now than there were when I did my last stadium tour...:) As it will most likely be next season, I hope that the CL Trophy will be there too. I have held that before...long story...

Anyway, any advice will be much appreciated from this armchair fan; not that I ever actually sit watching City. :)

Last edited:
Im in joes east and exactly the same beer offerings as you get. I drink ale/bitter and have grown fond of the Seven Brothers Throwaway but not had any for a while now and been told they cant get anymore. I dont drink lager or dark fruits so last few games ive gone dry. Last season they had John Smiths, whilst not the best it is better than nothing. Season ticket in Joes East is £1975.
Fucking hell, £1,975.

I'm guessing there's a free meal and shit thrown in...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.