93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Spot on about summer content. But the reality is doing two shows minimum around matches ends up being a lot of work. Next season it'll be 3 plus shows that aren't totally City-centric looking at the rest of the league.

There'll be no issues with creating unique content. :)
If I pay I'd rather it was City related rather than general football. Not too bothered what's going on elsewhere. You do a great job by the way. I rarely listen to 5live these days as a result; it's surprising how little insight ex pros have on the game.

If I pay I'd rather it was City related rather than general football.

Don't worry there'll be PLENTY to suit all listeners. Ultimately the idea is for our content to be like a pic n mix next season. We'll have MORE of the regular City related stuff, some new City related stuff, and some non city related stuff.

I really enjoy the podcast but I'd rather listen to a few adds than fork out 4 quid. Shame the money can't be made differently. I know it's only 4 quid but I listen to a tonne of NBA pods and if I had to pay 4 quid for every one, I'd run up a small debt. I'll stick to the Friday ones though.

Will be chatting to Graham Hunter later about Dani Alves, Pep, and the rest of the transfer window. Will post it on here when it's up.

You Tube channel? Arsenalfan TV have a transfer daily show that I've been watching recently for their view on Sanchez and what they are doing. But BBC Gossip / Twitter back pages is also a good place to get the gossip quick.

Will be chatting to Graham Hunter later about Dani Alves, Pep, and the rest of the transfer window. Will post it on here when it's up.
Cheers, look forward to that.
Just to reiterate what others have said if we're paying I only want City only content. That's why and the only reason why we listen.
Keep up the good work it's mint.

If I'm paying £4 a month I want it recorded in my front room and @Damocles has to do all of my kids homework. I'll also be subtracting 5p from my subscription every time @BillyShears punctuates a sentence with the word "yeah". Less than a quid a week is great value especially if you are producing even more content

Cheers, look forward to that.
Just to reiterate what others have said if we're paying I only want City only content. That's why and the only reason why we listen.
Keep up the good work it's mint.

93:20 will be a pic n mix next season. Listen to all the City content you want. Ignore anything non City related if that's your want. We aim to have something for everyone next season!

If I'm paying £4 a month I want it recorded in my front room and @Damocles has to do all of my kids homework. I'll also be subtracting 5p from my subscription every time @BillyShears punctuates a sentence with the word "yeah". Less than a quid a week is great value especially if you are producing even more content

I'll end up owing you before the first show's even finished!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.