-

Re: Petition to Remove Hughes

Last night I couldn't help but laugh as I watched our team field two defensive midfielders.

I then burst into tears of laughter, when losing and bringing on Kompany for Elano.

Mark Hughes is absolutely fucking stupid and cretinous. I cant wait for us to get beat by West Brom at the weekend and then come on here and see people saying Hughes should stay.

Shocking fucking piss poor manager he is.

Blue4ever85 said:
Last night I couldn't help but laugh as I watched our team field two defensive midfielders.

I then burst into tears of laughter, when losing and bringing on Kompany for Elano.

Mark Hughes is absolutely fucking stupid and cretinous. I cant wait for us to get beat by West Brom at the weekend and then come on here and see people saying Hughes should stay.

And you call yourself a blue?

bluemoonmatt said:
The more i read shit like this (petitions ffs) the more I find myself backing Hughes, stange isn't it.

Couldnt agree more (Horky blue since school 34yrs !)

I read more than particpate on here fellas but all this talk of getting rid of Hughes is pathetic-has anyone forgot that weve had dozens of managers in the past 30 years without a crumb of glory.We are THE richest club in the world now and for once we all need to stand back and take a deep breath.

Yes we have played crap recently but also we have played good football so far this season,getting beat off Bolton,Wigan etc isnt good enough but we dont get thrashed off anyone either,we have shit loads of injuries and obvious personality clashes in the changing room which will be sorted.Gobshites like Elano should be fucked off and i fell out of love with that tosser after Sheffield United in the cup last season.

Lets see how he buys in January eh.

CTID

Like the rest of us on here, Im really fed up at the minute but you can stick your petition up your arse.

bluemoonmatt said:
Blue4ever85 said:

And you call yourself a blue?

Precisely......utter cretin. As is the OP.

Best to wait and see who we buy in January - Most of our buys are supposed to be done deals and will go through in the first few days of the window.

Even though i can't stand the Ex Scummer we can't carry on chopping and changing managers

Let's see what happens over Xmas and who he buys and gets rid of in January (Please get rid of Vassel - He is fucking hopeless)

Omg it's unreal after seventeen league games and finishing top of the uefa cup group some numpty is trying to start a petition too sack the manager what a joke.Look this is real life football it's not football manager 09 you can't win every game,we have a good thing here at the moment and it will get better we just need muppets like you too grow up, don't ruin it for others by putting pressure on the manager and team where its not needed.

Paul Ince got sacked the other day which is terrible and has only strengthened my believe that you really do need to give managers more time and support what Tony Adams said was spot on you would have to be spineless to do that imo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7790407.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 790407.stm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.