kompany
lescott

rodwell
yaya
nasri
milner

tevez
dzeko

we due a win there,i know that for sure,and still devastated i could not get a ticket with 6000 loyalty points

bluebannana said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'd play:

......................Tevez......................

Nasri................Yaya................Silva

.............Rodwell.......Garcia.............

Clichy......Lescott.....Kompany.....Zab

.......................Hart........................

I'd expect Aguero to be on the bench. I don't subscribe to playing Kolarov or Dzeko just because they are tall. I'd rather play our best available team and play our own game. There's enough height in that team anyway, with Lescott, Vinnie, Rodwell, Garcia and Yaya all being over 6ft.

this is the team

Ditto , guaranteed 3 points

Tricky_Trev said:
I'd play:

I'd expect Aguero to be on the bench. I don't subscribe to playing Kolarov or Dzeko just because they are tall. I'd rather play our best available team and play our own game. There's enough height in that team anyway, with Lescott, Vinnie, Rodwell, Garcia and Yaya all being over 6ft.

Not a big fan of tevez in net and silva playing left side of a back 3 hmmm not so sure.

Biffo123 said:
bluebannana said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'd play:

this is the team

Ditto , guaranteed 3 points

keep this team for madrid , bozo's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.