A Bit More of City Dissapears.........

panzer1311

kitbag will take over city's merchandising on july19, so effectively staff at the city store/warehouse are told they will cease to be employed by MCFC , and kitbag will be their new employers. the warehouse will be re-located to middleton, like it or lump it
Is this the "new city family" gary cook talks about? admittedly ive an interest in this development ( Know someone who works in the warehouse) and they dont want move to F***** middleton!!!

Gary Cook wants the way city are run. changing, it doesnt seem to me, its all for the better

Ticket For Schalke said:
City employ people to get a job done for city, at the cheapest cost, not to comfort employees and cuddle them.

^^^^^this^^^^^^^

I can understand peoples frustrations in these sort of events and I dont want to anger anyone but.....

Have they relocated from the North Stand?

Fuck all wrong with Middleton, the warehouse is probably on PIlsworth industrial estate in between Middleton and Heywood, where JD sports and Argos are based.

It's called progress as someone else has pointed out, City are becoming a more professional outfit all round and fuck me Middleton is hardly a long trek from anywhere in Greater Manchester.

I live in Moston but work not far from Pilsworth in Bury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.