A charity appeal from fellow blues

pepsi_dave

Hello all some good friends of mine has asked me to post the following.

‘A quick message from four blue mates of mine who are undertaking a charity event this weekend:

We’re a team of four who are taking on the Snowdon Charity Challenge this weekend.

This involves 40 miles cycling, a climb up and down Mount Snowdon, and, to top it off, canoeing Lake Gwynant.

It’s all in aid of Regain Sports Charity, who are the only charitable organisation dedicated solely to improving the independence of all British men and women who have became tetraplegic as a result of a sports or leisure injury.

It’s a really great cause and we’re doing well fund raising, but thought we’d put it out there to fellow city fans who may want to show their support – we’d be massively grateful. Our Just Giving link is below:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.justgiving.com/david-wynne4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.justgiving.com/david-wynne4</a>

You can also text YMLB58 followed by your sponsorship amount to 70070.

We’ll be sure to place a giant blue flag on the summit of Snowdon! CTID. ‘

Andrew Wynne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.