A few days off

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
It’s always a good feeling when you can hang up your cape, sit on your perfectly sculpted arse, and let the world save its fucking self for a few bastard days.

I find myself in that very situation.

I don’t believe in pre planning, as for the most times, I enthusiastically accept invitations to all sorts of stuff that sounds fucking brilliant at the time, fast forward three weeks and you are fucking despondent at how much of a stupid **** you are, in agreeing to go anywhere, ever. Especially anything over a day in the future. I want an invite for that night or the next day. Give me more than three days to mull it over and I am wracking my brain for mental as, no **** could make that up, type of fib to keep me at home. Happy.

So, having cleared that up, I have no plans except to enjoy whatever happens. There are of course givens. Wine, who knows, I may go full balls out tonto and have one or two of my fine Malts. Great food, of course, what’s the point otherwise? Music, the classic legends, Bygraves, Boyce, O’Donnel and the eternal Manilow.

And if I want laughs, I need look no further than my Bobby Davro best bits DVD. I’m laughing now thinking about that.

I will pop back in to keep you all up to date with whatever shenanigans I get up to. I know you will be gutted if I don’t. Makes sense when you think about it, really.

What is your idea of a perfect long weekend? If you can he arsed.

Strictly no time wasters, or mormons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.