10dv7fo.jpg

2uibqpv.jpg

281vt77.jpg

2m2cbp4.jpg

123o1hh.jpg

2116naf.jpg

2nsmmg4.jpg

Nice shirts Neil ( C ) hope you had a good un mate. Slats

I can confirm that the 3rd kit is indeed, the dogs bollox and will be wearing mine out this weekend!

Not to worry boys, you can get yours in October ;-)

Great pics ta. Looks like an awesome trip! If only I had more time and money....

Nice pics Graham, but you're still an ugly fuck. I'm so jealous at not being able to go there.........now you're wondering who I am though aren't you??
All will be revealed next time I see you.
See you soon mate.

nice pics 77blue, especially one of 3 of us holding flag on way to polokwane, nice ones of two of you at airport bet your glad you changed your flights now.
to all of you who thought of going and didn't because of security fears or whatever, you missed a great tour (not including results! and for mark hughes to present us that were at the ranch with a third strip,( not on sale till october ) was fantastic for the few of us there, and yes the third strip really is the dogs bollocks, quality design and material, mine will be on show at barnsley and rangers, i suppose you cuold call it gloating !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.