A Kindle Qu....

rushts said:
Ive just got the missus a new Kindle touch for her birthday.

The question is..... ive downloaded a torrent of about 600 books off the internet, can i just dump these on the Kindle or would i need to jailbreak it?

Cheers.

depends what format they're in as to whether they will work on the kindle. Download some software called calibre and use that to transfer the books, it's easy to use and will convert books to the right format. As to jailbreaking, no you don't have to.

Depends on what file format it's in?

I use free e-book management software called Calibre, the links below:

http://calibre-ebook.com/

It does everything from finding covers, converts to differant formats, uploads to device and also puts books in chronological order if reading a series.

Great bit of software and easy to follow demo for explaining how it works, best of all it's free!!

*Just seen MTAM post above, it says it all really

jimmy blue shoes said:
Control freak, let her pick her own books. It's part of the fun!

She will read what i tell her to...........

Starting with the karma sutra.<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 4:10 pm --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
Why not pay the authors who created the work a fair price for their efforts?

Bought loads of books for my kindle app on my ipad, and i'm sure mrs rushts will be doing the same for her kindle. Its not all take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.