a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickov 99 said:
Just posted by TOLMIE on Monday or Tuesday topic regarding AJAY:

However, he clearly knows somebody, because some of his Kaka postings, I know for a fact were only privvy to maybe a dozen people in total.

Couple this with the fact that someone else on the same thread called Kaka last night saying nailed on and now the news on here I have given this serious thought andnow BELIEVE.

Oh I fucking hate this. Here I was, all morose as its only Tuesday afternoon and then you go and get me all excited and I know that in all probability it is going to be a let down. :(

Blue Elmo said:
Can someone updat me with what has happened over the past 50 pages , any significant changes with the transfer activity , tolmie clues , anything will be appreciated
fbloke is owed a cheese burger and onion rings
he is also not fat but is a bastard or he is fat and not a bastard
kaka is on a flight at 4 from madrid
he is going to be announced at 9pm bst
anthing else i have forgotten

so all in all a fairly text book tuesday afternoon on the transfer forum

Jonnos left peg said:
might be flying to heathrow at 4:30.

it's getting interesting, we've had a kaka signing passed on to a member by a self-confessed chelsea fan, now a flight to manchester on a flight that doesnt exist..

ahh, this takes me back to Nov 08, and a private jet containing David Villa's agent, Jose Tamago. It was in a holding pattern over MCR for three months.

those were the days... real classy wind-ups, it was soooo funny when they fell apart. the last couple of days have been promising but we're not quite at the levels of sheer entertainment on offer back then.

Petrovs left peg said:
One point - the guy who said the info was from someone "high up in the UK arm of Adidas" then in the next post he "does business with adidas"

Bollox if u ask me

Sorry mate should I have said.

My company does business with Adidas and normally I only get to look at the guy when I am having meetings with them (I never ever have a meeting with this guy I am not big enough to justify it however he is in the buildings/offices most times I have been there)

However on this occasion the guy who is very high up at Adidas knowing I was a blue and he was a Chelsea fan (I have worn my shirt to meetings there before I buy sports equipment from one of there sub companies hence me being able to be casual) came and spoke to me and asked amongst other things what I thought about Noels comments and at which point he made the comments that I am passing on.

Like I have said before I have no knowledge of if its bollocks or true just decided to say what I have been told and name who told me.

Ignore what I have said take it with a pinch of salt call me a WUM all I can do is post what I was told and if its wrong I will make sure my order is smaller next year.

SWP's back said:
Dickov 99 said:
Just posted by TOLMIE on Monday or Tuesday topic regarding AJAY:

However, he clearly knows somebody, because some of his Kaka postings, I know for a fact were only privvy to maybe a dozen people in total.

Couple this with the fact that someone else on the same thread called Kaka last night saying nailed on and now the news on here I have given this serious thought andnow BELIEVE.

Oh I fucking hate this. Here I was, all morose as its only Tuesday afternoon and then you go and get me all excited and I know that in all probability it is going to be a let down. :(

tolmie was quoting this from ajays past posts when we DIDNT get kaka, NOT about today!!!!!!!!

Jonnos left peg said:
might be flying to heathrow at 4:30.

it's getting interesting, we've had a kaka signing passed on to a member by a self-confessed chelsea fan, now a flight to manchester on a flight that doesnt exist..

All very area 51 ish this

The flight isn't going to Portland is it via the Nevada triangle LOL

nothin torres wise i think
hello visitors
ape-waving.gif

oneyeartillheaven said:
Petrovs left peg said:
One point - the guy who said the info was from someone "high up in the UK arm of Adidas" then in the next post he "does business with adidas"

Bollox if u ask me

My company does business with Adidas and normally I only get to look at the guy when I am having meetings with them (I never ever have a meeting with this guy I am not big enough to justify it however he is in the buildings/offices most times I have been there)

However on this occasion the guy who is very high up at Adidas knowing I was a blue and he was a Chelsea fan (I have worn my shirt to meetings there before I buy sports equipment from one of there sub companies hence me being able to be casual) came and spoke to me and asked amongst other things what I thought about Noels comments and at which point he made the comments that I am passing on.

Like I have said before I have no knowledge of if its bollocks or true just decided to say what I have been told and name who told me.

Ignore what I have said take it with a pinch of salt call me a WUM all I can do is post what I was told and if its wrong I will make sure my order is smaller next year.

How high up is he, would he really know?

oneyeartillheaven said:
Petrovs left peg said:

Bollox if u ask me

relax, time will tell. l for one appreciate the raw gossip.

now I know Madrid is a beautiful city and all that and maybe it's his permanent home but I'd have to assume Kaka would be in Brazil on holiday after the WC, not in Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.