A Man Called Ove

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
Rewatched the film again after Tom Hanks poor copy of it. It is in Swedish but even with subtitles is was enjoyable.
As I enjoyed the film so much I decided to read the book, it is also on YouTube as an audio book.
The main character is a grumpy old man, the book describes in detail about how he feels and acts about others. Sad to say I can associate with most, if not all his thoughts and deeds. A sad day when you discover you are finally an FOC. Have a read or listen, it is really enjoyable but brings it home about being a FOC.

Rewatched the film again after Tom Hanks poor copy of it. It is in Swedish but even with subtitles is was enjoyable.
As I enjoyed the film so much I decided to read the book, it is also on YouTube as an audio book.
The main character is a grumpy old man, the book describes in detail about how he feels and acts about others. Sad to say I can associate with most, if not all his thoughts and deeds. A sad day when you discover you are finally an FOC. Have a read or listen, it is really enjoyable but brings it home about being a FOC.

One of the best days of my life!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.