A moment of reflection.

Gelsons Dad

We have just played in the Champions league semi final for the first time in our history.

Everything else is pretty irrelevant.

The season is over and we are rid of in my view our weakest manager since we hit the jackpot. I'm really looking forward to next season when I hope we will become a team again.

I don't mind getting beat. It's the spineless manner in which we lost. No game plan, no urgency. No guarantee we will finish top four. 13 points behind fucking leciester and not beat a team in top eight. My reflection is we are shit and our manager is a fraud.

We've also held Real Madrid to one goal, a deflection at that, over two games. For all the talk of our defence being weak, it's ultimately been our failings at the other end that have cost us.

When you consider them players was 90 minutes away from a final it was an awful display, no desire at all. City played with a tempo fitting for a pre season friendly.

Yes. It needs reminding that we exceeded our target in the CL this year. Happy with the semifinal and knowing our owners everything is a long term plan in the grand scheme of things.

Anyone could have gone through the semifinals but with our form in the league it's not really a surprise this time around. We are getting closer.

We started on the right foot tonight until Kompany's injury. Not being harsh on him, but I thought he could have at least walk out of the game vocally rallying the team rather than looking gutted and all hope is lost. We got a bit better in the second half but we lost our chance in the first.

While I agree with you Gelsons Dad on the run to the Champs League Semi, we have been so diabolical this season...............

I don't mind getting beat. It's the spineless manner in which we lost. No game plan, no urgency. No guarantee we will finish top four. 13 points behind fucking leciester and not beat a team in top eight. My reflection is we are shit and our manager is a fraud.

Said it before, we won the trophies despite of him, not because of him.

Shithouses, spineless, do they enjoy the money or the glory?

A chance of history and yet again no balls.

Well done willy otherwise it'd been a fucking disgrace this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.