A new approach? Signings?

adrianr

So it looks like we've just lost one of our most influential attackers for probably quite a while, Yaya as yet undetermined, meanwhile our backup options are also injured, Aguero still isn't back..

How does this change the set up now? And the wider ramifications of still being in 4 competitions - Surely we can't compete in all with the sort of players we now have missing? We're back to being an injury to Silva away from forgetting how to attack. Will we encourage Jovetic to push himself to play now?

Regarding transfers, should we be looking to dip into the market even if it's a bit knee-jerk? Does the success of the rest of our season rest on bringing someone in? Do we have to abandon 4-4-2 to best make use of the players left?

Fucking infuriating that a team of thugs empowered by a weak referee 'making up' for a previous call may have just ruined what was on track to be a record breaking season.

adrianr said:
So it looks like we've just lost one of our most influential attackers for probably quite a while, Yaya as yet undetermined, meanwhile our backup options are also injured, Aguero still isn't back..

How does this change the set up now? And the wider ramifications of still being in 4 competitions - Surely we can't compete in all with the sort of players we now have missing? We're back to being an injury to Silva away from forgetting how to attack. Will we encourage Jovetic to push himself to play now?

Regarding transfers, should we be looking to dip into the market even if it's a bit knee-jerk? Does the success of the rest of our season rest on bringing someone in? Do we have to abandon 4-4-2 to best make use of the players left?

Fucking infuriating that a team of thugs empowered by a weak referee 'making up' for a previous call may have just ruined what was on track to be a record breaking season.

will be a bad miss hope its not to bad.

Train said:
Matic and Jovetic please.

I'd love for Jovetic to seize this chance and just hammer it for the rest of the season, he's hugely talented. Maybe a spot opening up will give him the push needed to come back.

Matic I agree. We're skirting with death in central midfield.

The last thing we need is panic buying. I think (Include myself) to chill see what the doctors say about Nasri before we go launching into all sorts of speculation. Milner came on and was superb. Navas came on and he was very very good.

We lose Samir, we get back Aguero in addition Jovetic could soon be starting it isn't over yet.

Rammyblues said:
The last thing we need is panic buying. I think (Include myself) to chill see what the doctors say about Nasri before we go launching into all sorts of speculation. Milner came on and was superb. Navas came on and he was very very good.

We lose Samir, we get back Aguero in addition Jovetic could soon be starting it isn't over yet.

The internet waits for no man, Rammy! ;)

Not panic buying per say, perhaps merely fast forwarding a summer target? (Said more in hope than expectation).

It's all very well talking about Jovetic but he has shown nothing for us so far so Relying on him is dangerous.

Navas will get game time and Aguero is back.

We need to buy so done though

Rammyblues said:

agreed sergio will be back next week and jovetic needs to seize his opportunity

yaya could be afforded a rest until spurs away as we have 2/3 ( i am assuming we win the reply) winnable games coming up

Might just be me, but I think in games like today's, Toure rarely looks as if he wants to do the dirty work. Fortunately, of our remaining away fixtures, only Palace are likely to emulate Newcastle's approach, but for next year we'll almost certainly need a bit more brawn than brain on occasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.