A new blue is on its Way

My missus went into labour watching Geordie Shore haha, might be good to put that on iplayer.

Best thing you will ever do, just be prepared for a rough 12 months mate.

Ammy said:
kippaxwarrior said:
So she is due in 2 days but still nothing. She is not feeling any different. Is this normal? Everything and everyone is ready and im just anxious for him to arrive

Babies very, very rarely do what we expect or want them to! It is very usual for first children to go past the due date.
Keep your Missus active and moving about and enjoy the peace and quiet!

Oh, pineapple, sex and curry are considered good ways to startling off labour...

Agreed - first labour was triggered by a long walk. Second by a chicken balti.

It's one of the best experiences in life, enjoy! And make sure you share pics of your new arrival once here.

-
our first child was born two weeks ago, she wont have place of birth Manchester on the birth certificate, I did visit my mums in Flixton before the birth and drove up with rumble stips of the M5/M6 to try to hurry it along but failed, but we named her ....

Minerva Christine Fay Clara ...

Blumers Bloomers said:
Ammy said:
kippaxwarrior said:
So she is due in 2 days but still nothing. She is not feeling any different. Is this normal? Everything and everyone is ready and im just anxious for him to arrive

Babies very, very rarely do what we expect or want them to! It is very usual for first children to go past the due date.
Keep your Missus active and moving about and enjoy the peace and quiet!

Oh, pineapple, sex and curry are considered good ways to startling off labour...

Agreed - first labour was triggered by a long walk. Second by a chicken balti.

It's one of the best experiences in life, enjoy! And make sure you share pics of your new arrival once here.

Well ive made her a curry tonight and we are taking the dog for a walk round Castlefield tomorrow so hopefully that should kick start it

kippaxwarrior said:
Im Going to be a dad for the 1st time!
Just got back from St Mary's for our 12 week scan and mother and baby are fine, although on one of the scan pictures it looks like the baby is giving us the finger!!
Absolutely made up and im incredibly excited by this. Due on the 28th of August

Congratulations fella, became a dad myself early this year on the 16th of January !!!!!! Zabaletas birthday of all days :-) my first at the age of 44 !!!! It's a buzz mate and gets better everyday- cant wait to blood him at the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.