a(nother) Liverpool supporter's perspective on Suarezgate...

The most frightening thing is that there are no dissenting voices from within the support. None. Nada. Nish. One of the great things about us, for example, is that there are many different viewpoints and people aren't shy to air them and have a good old argument... They're like some mad fundamentalist sect!

Just wait until Fenway get rid of Kenny... They'll implode. And then declare war on the rest of the country with Dogleash as some sort of mad William Wallace character.

DalbeyINUK said:
This is the result of football becoming a religion and reason for being for a group of people. I feel bad for those people, what sad little lives they have. Their only hope to be found on a football pitch.

This , actually...
We all need to be careful

"When I first started going to matches I noticed how our people seemed different from their people."

Red Dippers - an ethnic minority?

We better be careful.

this is getting ridiculous now, i'm genuinely getting scared.

how many nut jobs support that club?

Disgraceful, for an opening gambit that takes even the Sun out of the equation. It was their fault for the deaths and yet somehow they take solace in the fact?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.