A plea to our fans ... please don`t go onto the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a pitch invasion, but I don't think it makes us look bad, it makes us look like we actually care about winning the league instead of standing around looking a bit bored!!!!

As many of you know a few city centre blues are doing a huge end of season party in town on Sunday evening
We've decided it best to keep it off social media in the end so if you're interested in coming down considering the magnitude of the last one we did , inbox me or like the status and I'll inbox the flyer and details
GET INVOLVED BLUES and pls share this status or send out the flyer to your mates
Let's make this one go down in city folklore just like the last one…

A question I have is when did other clubs like the rags decide what should and shouldn't be done? The pitch was invaded in 68, 85,99 and 12 for all the right reasons. Like I said it's knowing when to come off and not kicking the arse out of it.
Couldn't give a fooking hoot if the rags and Chelsea don't do it.
Quite a discussion for what started out as a wind up!

What if we just invade a different, all-together arbitrary pitch upon winning? Like the Reebok? That way the players can all collect the silverware in a calm, empty stadium while everyone else drives to Bolton and runs around on their grass? Hate to pat myself on the back here, but it feels like a win/win.

Everytime i m watcing this video

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_84PP23pDl4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_84PP23pDl4</a>

I m starting to cry at the 4.33 with the bold guy on the pitch

I would like to see him again...with a beer in his hands...no cry this time.

GO ONTO THE PITCH....(but don t fuck the players)

Win it and enjoy it with all your heart...

Greetings from Greece

RW9 said:
No wonder we get slated for our support. Success has gone to peoples heads. Imagine winning a title 10 years ago? Me neither..
Now people saying stay in your seats and clap? Give it a rest. Too many on here who should be with the prawn sandwich brigade at OT. Sad bastards. People can do what they want!

Come on blues!!
I agree with the last bit.
When the NY Mets won the World Series in 1969 (no I'm not a Yank) the fans were all over the field at Shea. When they won it again in 1986 and it was getting close to the end of the game there was suddenly a thick line of police and horses that appeared all along the edge of the field. Fans got the message and stayed put, celebrated wildly afterwards in the streets and bars, but left the playing area to the people it belongs to. Besides, the players DON"T WANT to get mobbed and grabbed at by a few thousand daft buggers. If folk don't get that they're well out of order. So yes stay in the seats and bloody well clap.

The pitch invasion against QPR was a great, spontaneous outpouring of emotion; you'd have to be a miserable sod to bemoan that. Doubt it will happen on Sunday though if we win it. Showsec will be all over it this time.

True_Blue69 said:
On the pitch all day, the players can come back out and enjoy lifting the trophy once we leave it. Same miserable bastards as usual asking not to stand, swear, drink, smoke, run on pitch. If we win it - everyone on the pitch.
This

Ric said:
The pitch invasion against QPR was a great, spontaneous outpouring of emotion; you'd have to be a miserable sod to bemoan that. Doubt it will happen on Sunday though if we win it. Showsec will be all over it this time.

Stop the south stand and you stop the invasion. Show secs will be 5 deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.