A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

DiscoSteve said:
when we reached the magic £7000, adam was good enough to send out an email to those who had donated up to that point

I donated at 1.00am yesterday 23rd so perhaps he had reached his target by then.
Cheers for clearing that up.

rickmcfc said:
Did I read that everyone who contributed will be sent something link a copy of the advert or did I imagine that?

I think we should get a badge. Nothing pretentious. Maybe just some small enamel badge engraved with "he gave so that others may live"

Update:

Donations are still trickling in, and for anyone who has donated, I WILL send out an email with a professional copy for you to print should you wish once the ad has been published.
For those who didn't get the last email, blame google mail who were blocking some due to the high volumes in which they were sent.

In the next half an hour I will confirm if it is indeed tomorrow, or Monday when we will get to see the final piece of the puzzle.
The media coverage has been ridiculous, but I have always maintained in these interviews etc that YOU lot are the real heroes here, donating your hard earned in tough times.

I will be back soon to confirm a publication date and how you can get your copies.
P.S the ad looks absolutely stunning.

prestwichblue92 said:
Update:

Donations are still trickling in, and for anyone who has donated, I WILL send out an email with a professional copy for you to print should you wish once the ad has been published.
For those who didn't get the last email, blame google mail who were blocking some due to the high volumes in which they were sent.

In the next half an hour I will confirm if it is indeed tomorrow, or Monday when we will get to see the final piece of the puzzle.
The media coverage has been ridiculous, but I have always maintained in these interviews etc that YOU lot are the real heroes here, donating your hard earned in tough times.

I will be back soon to confirm a publication date and how you can get your copies.
P.S the ad looks absolutely stunning.

Cheers and really well done.

prestwichblue92 said:
Update:

Donations are still trickling in, and for anyone who has donated, I WILL send out an email with a professional copy for you to print should you wish once the ad has been published
Would appreciate that, and thanks.

prestwichblue92 said:
The media coverage has been ridiculous
So hopefully this will get more than just a ticker tape on Sky Sports News

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.