A way for City to look after loyal fans without tickets

Didsbury Dave

There appear to be quitea few people pissed off that tickets for the Hamburg game went on open sale.

Personally, as I said on another thread, I don't think anyone anticipated this demand. You can't blame City.

There will certainly be a few thousand, hopefully 5000+, available on Monday.

City should look at applying selling criteria to those last tickets...Citycard holders with a certain number of points.

Sensible?

Didsbury Dave said:
There appear to be quitea few people pissed off that tickets for the Hamburg game went on open sale.

Personally, as I said on another thread, I don't think anyone anticipated this demand. You can't blame City.

City should look at applying selling criteria to those last tickets...Citycard holders with a certain number of points.

Sensible?

yes but that will be last on the ideas list at the TO

Do this EVERY game I say!

£5 for cups..

£15 for league...

After two seasons of only seasoncard holders, extend the stadium!

ROCKING!

Didsbury Dave said:

Sensible?

sounds good to me, the last UEFA game was 24,502 so there's 20,000 people missing somewhere at UEFA for a variety of reasons, I think 4000 - 5000 spares come Monday is a good shout and tickets will still only be a tenner.

SouthStand211 said:
Do this EVERY game I say!

£5 for cups..

£15 for league...

After two seasons of only seasoncard holders, extend the stadium!

ROCKING!

PS: The "I wont attend every game brigade though" = Seat Exchange.

Got to be honest, i've done ok. off work this week so went to eastlands 9.30 this morning. got nine tickets for all the family which i realise is ridiculous and their should have been some criteria. any other week and i would have been stuffed as well. The club obviously did not realise everyone that could get to the ticket office today would be bulk buying. 4 per person would have been sensible.

Didsbury Dave said:

Sensible?

I wouldn't bank on a load of seasoncard holders not going to this ...... the world and his wife appear to want to be there!

kinkladze96 said:
Got to be honest, i've done ok. off work this week so went to eastlands 9.30 this morning. got nine tickets for all the family which i realise is ridiculous and their should have been some criteria. any other week and i would have been stuffed as well. The club obviously did not realise everyone that could get to the ticket office today would be bulk buying. 4 per person would have been sensible.

So did they just give you 9 new Access cards or however many you needed - or did you already have 9?

I'm glad its going to be sold out but gutted for the loyal fans who missed out.
City should have sold tickets to citycards with over a number of loyalty points for today only then gone on open sale tomz for the rest.

black mamba said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Sensible?

I wouldn't bank on a load of seasoncard holders not going to this ...... the world and his wife appear to want to be there!
Not my ex-wife i hope,if we were both drowning i'd suck the last breath of air out of her lungs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.