A way for City to look after loyal fans without tickets

Didsbury Dave said:
There appear to be quitea few people pissed off that tickets for the Hamburg game went on open sale.

Personally, as I said on another thread, I don't think anyone anticipated this demand. You can't blame City.

There will certainly be a few thousand, hopefully 5000+, available on Monday.

City should look at applying selling criteria to those last tickets...Citycard holders with a certain number of points.

Sensible?

Yep

fallowfield said:
kinkladze96 said:
Got to be honest, i've done ok. off work this week so went to eastlands 9.30 this morning. got nine tickets for all the family which i realise is ridiculous and their should have been some criteria. any other week and i would have been stuffed as well. The club obviously did not realise everyone that could get to the ticket office today would be bulk buying. 4 per person would have been sensible.

So did they just give you 9 new Access cards or however many you needed - or did you already have 9?

didnt need any. paper tickets.

kinkladze96 said:
fallowfield said:
kinkladze96 said:
Got to be honest, i've done ok. off work this week so went to eastlands 9.30 this morning. got nine tickets for all the family which i realise is ridiculous and their should have been some criteria. any other week and i would have been stuffed as well. The club obviously did not realise everyone that could get to the ticket office today would be bulk buying. 4 per person would have been sensible.

So did they just give you 9 new Access cards or however many you needed - or did you already have 9?

I agree, giving people 9 tickets is unfair, I think this will be the last £5 ticket you will see!

bluejimmines said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There appear to be quitea few people pissed off that tickets for the Hamburg game went on open sale.

Personally, as I said on another thread, I don't think anyone anticipated this demand. You can't blame City.

There will certainly be a few thousand, hopefully 5000+, available on Monday.

City should look at applying selling criteria to those last tickets...Citycard holders with a certain number of points.

Sensible?

sounds good to me, the last UEFA game was 24,502 so there's 20,000 people missing somewhere at UEFA for a variety of reasons, I think 4000 - 5000 spares come Monday is a good shout and tickets will still only be a tenner.

Tickets will still be £5. they have extended it till monday

kinkladze96 said:
fallowfield said:
kinkladze96 said:

Fair play to you mate, not having a go at you, but the club should be ashamed that things like this could happen.

Open sale from day one, says a big FUCK YOU to CityCard holders with loyalty points.

What incentive is there to buy a City Card next season? Thank god i have a season ticket or i'd be seriously pissed off if i missed out and had been to the previously rounds.

This ought to be about rewarding the loyalty of the fans who have attended the cup games.

It would have been very easy to print a list of all card holders (whether Season, Citycard or Accesscard) and see how many games attended.

offer a £5 ticket to those who had attended 5 or 6

£10 ticket to those who had attended 3 or 4

£15 ticket to those who had attended 1 or 2

£20 if you hadn't been to any.

That way you probably still sell out - and you take more funds but reward those who deserve it rather than people who have not been and happen to have someone local enough to get to the stadium early on first day of release.

The main problem is that I can't login to buy my seat. They should've set a minimum number of loyalty points e.g 50 point for a couple of days before the free for all. FFS I've been everyehere except Streymur and Mityland and I can't bloody login to get my seat. Generally I can't fault City in trying to get the Stadium full for this but if the Hamburg fans have numbers in the wromg part of the ground I can see us hitting the headlines for "BAD" reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.