(A-Z Artist or Band Name) Now Indexed

This has been a blast. Many thanks to Captain Eamo and everyone who's posted their tunes. Music means the world to me; as one noted poet and sage once said, "to live without my music would be impossible to do, in this world of trouble my music pulls me through..." Music saves my life every day (figuratively, not literally obviously - otherwise it sounds like I'm always on the verge of throwing meself in the Solway until I'm rescued by the distant, lilting strains of Anal ****).

As I've said previously, I'll still be in and out of this thread for weeks, months and today I downloaded the first (of many, I'm sure) song out of here, Gordon Lightfoot's 'Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald', one I probably would never have found without this epic A-Z. So whoever posted that up, well done.

Anyway, don't wanna get over-emotional so this last one from me is for all of yer, whether you like it or not. It sounds triumphal (though I'm taking it out of context on Steven Wilson's lp). This is Regret #9... coz it's regrettable the thread has to finish, innit...

Edmund Fitz was me.
I’ll get to work on playlists at the weekend.

Been a great distraction especially for those like me home alone for 11 weeks now and counting.. some great tunes and memories - it’s been emotional..

and @ray21 never eats or sleeps :) great effort from him
I don’t think there’s any harm in the A-Z stopping.
I’ve enough music to do me ‘til the start of football as we know it, again.

I’m sure there will be the odd comment posted as we all discover new material from bands posted in here.

I already have a regular chill out list from mainly A-F that hasn’t been completed yet, but it’s 90% stuff I never heard before this thread.

Like I said I’ll get to work and keep the thread updated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.