A34 closed | 30 year old man murdered after traffic light "altercation"

Was this boy racers gone wrong..I blame the fast n furious crap.

The difference being that this guy took a knife after a "loss of self-control" from the kitchen. He wasn't armed already (which seems to be the case at this stage, unless he took it from the victim).

I don't believe that this guy in your link actually had a credible defence, but I'm guessing that the circumstances of family members getting involved to batter him all added up to them giving more respect to that argument than it deserved. A single stab wound supports that argument too.

The man has been arrested on suspicion of murder though. In vast majority of similar cases, a murder conviction sticks.

The difference being that this guy took a knife after a "loss of self-control" from the kitchen. He wasn't armed already (which seems to be the case at this stage, unless he took it from the victim).

I don't believe that this guy in your link actually had a credible defence, but I'm guessing that the circumstances of family members getting involved to batter him all added up to them giving more respect to that argument than it deserved. A single stab wound supports that argument too.

The man has been arrested on suspicion of murder though. In vast majority of similar cases, a murder conviction sticks.
I agree with you. Just surprised me that he got manslaughter for that, given he‘s picked up the knife from the restaurant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.