Aalborg Away

Slats

I have over 4400 points but family range from 3400 to 3970 need 4 tickets in total, anyone got a clue how low it will go or can help out with points. Flights, car & accom booked!

kbb said:
Mate got ours today and was told 37 left!!

spoke to the club, for those reading this and panicing....the club have no idea how many have sold or how many are left, spoke to two different call handlers so am happy with this info.

kbb said:
Has your mate actually got the tickets yet ? I am not being funny but i ordered my tickets last thursday and still not recieved them yet so i phoned the ticket office tonight and was told that we had to pick them up at Aalborgs ticket office next week.
I asked them how many tickets have we been allocated and they couldn't tell me.

I asked them how many tickets have we sold and they couldn't tell me.

I asked them how many loyalty points it might go down to and they couldn't tell me.

It took me six attempts to get through to activate my cards for the home game and each of the first five calls i got cut off after listening to Robbie Williams let me entertain you, but that may be British Telecoms fault.

WTFIGO with these tickets, does anybody know ?

kimbo said:
kbb said:
Has your mate actually got the tickets yet ? I am not being funny but i ordered my tickets last thursday and still not recieved them yet so i phoned the ticket office tonight and was told that we had to pick them up at Aalborgs ticket office next week.
I asked them how many tickets have we been allocated and they couldn't tell me.

I asked them how many tickets have we sold and they couldn't tell me.

I asked them how many loyalty points it might go down to and they couldn't tell me.

It took me six attempts to get through to activate my cards for the home game and each of the first five calls i got cut off after listening to Robbie Williams let me entertain you, but that may be British Telecoms fault.

WTFIGO with these tickets, does anybody know ?

My mate only got receipts - they did say they can be picked up at COMS but didn't know when they will arrive _ I am not trying to panic anyone I'm simply posting what he was told - that there were 37 left - I have mates still trying to get tkts and hope it's wrong but that's what he was told

The tickets are being brought over by the officials of Aalborg on Wednesday and should be available on Thursday.
But this is the ticket office we are talking about,so it will be Friday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.