Aaron Cawley - 4 months.

Bluebee2 said:
Far to short, should have been at least a year. FFS the loon that jumped in the Thames during the boat race got 6 months last week.

Don't let rascal see this or he will bang on about how the swimmer attacked the elitist toffs which is why he was hammered.....mind you he'd be right. Footbal= workng class (middle at best)
Boat Race= future bankers and M.P.s.

He has gone and assaulted someone without provocation in their place of work.
Normally this would be a six month sentence.
Absolutely mystified why he got off so lightly. The fact it was in a public place and could have had serious public order implications makes me wonder why he wasn't charged with something far more serious.

Matty said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Matty said:
The banning order is only relevant if Leeds fans are willing to shop him. He's been given 2 previous banning orders, and clearly has simply ignored them, and got away with it. A 5 year banning order is as irrelevant as a 5 minute banning order if he ignores it and no-one bothers to check up on him.

Instead of a banning order he should be forced to register at a police station in Leeds City Centre at the same time as each Leeds United football match is due to kick off, whether it be a home or away tie. Each failure to do so should result in a month in jail.

Known England football hooligans have to surrender there passports before major tournaments
I know Leeds is a backward looking place, but it's not actually IN the third World...
Oh, I dunno!

;-)

Bluebee2 said:
Far to short, should have been at least a year. FFS the loon that jumped in the Thames during the boat race got 6 months last week.

No , No, he as a "Look at Me", Aussie *ock, who should have been deported, not locked up, I'm sorry but the flick of the hair bit, made me wish he been crowned good and proper by an oar.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTfe2CRAyU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTfe2CRAyU</a>

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Should have locked him in a room with Kirkland
What? So Kirkland could fall to the floor after being pushed and need two doctors for 6 minutes before getting back up?

Yep, that would shit the cocky Leeds **** up.

I don't know what's funnier, the length of the jail term (out in 6-8 weeks good behaviour) or his lawyer saying he drank 4 lagers, quarter of a bottle of vodka and 10 pints of cider. I think someone lost count on his third stella

tidyman said:
MSP said:
I hope there's some Wednesday ex-MMA champ fan in his jail he'll be at.. 4 months would be enough in that case

And that woman of his lawyer claimed the reports about him bragging about the incident on social networks were wrong.

I've read him saying on his personal facebook that he deleted the next day that people who's talking shit about him should talk to someone who gives a shit at least 2 times.

His woman of a lawyer was saying shit that she thought might benefit his case?

Lock her up too.

Countries fucked.

Yep, she did. If I haven't seen it with my own eyes and quoted his FB post on Leeds scum thread I would thought she's talking the truth maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.