Aaron Cawley - 4 months.

Disgusted with this sentence, 4 months FFS

incidents like this make you wonder if it would happen if the death penalty was a deterrent ?

Markt85 said:
Disgusted with this sentence, 4 months FFS

incidents like this make you wonder if it would happen if the death penalty was a deterrent ?

Thank you.

Death penalty is too good for scum like this though.

I'd torture them every day for the rest of their lives.

Oh and probably make someone bum them in the showers most days too.

but but but jail doesn't work........

according to many on here..

Fuck me 4 months..I have known people get more for non payment of council tax. Justice-my fucking arse.

I quite clearly saw someone about 10 rows back and just to the left of the goal, giving the V's.

Surprised that hasn't got a mention yet.

SCUM.

tidyman said:
I quite clearly saw someone about 10 rows back and just to the left of the goal, giving the V's.

Surprised that hasn't got a mention yet.

SCUM.
i once saw someone piss on the kippax steps once he got a ten stretch of spectators pergatry he,s still in the north stand now the poor basterd, justice my arse lol

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
but but but jail doesn't work........

according to many on here..

Fuck me 4 months..I have known people get more for non payment of council tax. Justice-my fucking arse.

4 months does not set a good precedent for the next idiot that wants to slap a footballer. No deterrent at all really. Why did he get less than the swimmer at the boat race ?

I hope there's some Wednesday ex-MMA champ fan in his jail he'll be at.. 4 months would be enough in that case

And that woman of his lawyer claimed the reports about him bragging about the incident on social networks were wrong.

I've read him saying on his personal facebook that he deleted the next day that people who's talking shit about him should talk to someone who gives a shit at least 2 times.

MSP said:
I hope there's some Wednesday ex-MMA champ fan in his jail he'll be at.. 4 months would be enough in that case

And that woman of his lawyer claimed the reports about him bragging about the incident on social networks were wrong.

I've read him saying on his personal facebook that he deleted the next day that people who's talking shit about him should talk to someone who gives a shit at least 2 times.

His woman of a lawyer was saying shit that she thought might benefit his case?

Lock her up too.

Countries fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.